- Full Name
- Residential Address
- Copy of identity card or Passport & Employment Pass
- Contact details, including telephone number/s and/or email addresses
- Employment information
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Generally, we collect your Personal Data in the following ways:-
- When you submit an application to be an NCPC employee or volunteer
- When you interact with our employees; and/or
- When you participate in our programmes or events
PURPOSE FOR THE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, these data will be solely used for NCPC’s mission and objectives, and we may share necessary data with Government entities or agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will not share your personal data with non-Government entities or agencies.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- Please note that while every reasonable effort will be made to keep your personal data secure and confidential, to achieve its mission and objectives, NCPC may from time to time have to share your personal data with non-Government entities or agencies and this site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of those other websites.